2009年8月4日 星期二

Chinese ? Malay feel ? How ?


today we having Malay folk dance test.... i though i already do my best.... few people i ask them.... how i dance ...? the comment they give is very nice , got Malay feel ... that's make me more confidence.... although i quite confidence on my practical subject. and i also believe in myself that i already get the Malay feel... after the test..
i only got B-, this is the thing that make me hard to accept.


i did every movement correctly, the tempo correct ,the dance movement correct..
but why i only deserve a B....
the worst is....not B+..
is B-.... this is the result that i can't accept !!

i never get a B on my Malay dance.....
OMG !!!


the comment the tutor for me is : the way you dance , too Chinese...!
what the hell is that ?!

i am a Chinese....i already try my best get my feel into it !!
how can u give me a B- same as others people that have mistake....
unfair !


more horrible is ...all guys dancer got A ! even a drama student also can get A !
there have some problem on that already ! and that is big problem too !!
unfair !!!

he also didn't give any good suggestion on my problem..

luckily i go and ask Prof Anis..
the answer he gave me make me satisfied ...
i got the form but didn't have the style ..

i need to find a friend ( malay ) imitated her dance movement ..

what to do ?!
I'm Chinese mah ! chinese dance malay dance is like that already lo !
what to do ?!
want to get an A on that ! need to work hard on that again and again !

!@#$%^&*() hate !

沒有留言:

張貼留言